3.07.2007

Something borrowed something new

It took me a while to figure out whether I should write in english, greeklish or greek. I decided to write the first post in english, however I am sure in the process I will post in all three, depending on my time availability and of cource context ;) so if you start seeing weird characters or text that makes no sense, it will be all greek to me as well.

The purpose of this blog (everything seems to need a purpose these days) is to exchange 'images' with family and friends, as well as complete strangers to some extent. Come on. You have to admit that you have had the weirdest convos with people you have never met before; and without having some weirdness in our lives, things would be very very boring.

[image = unit of thought, e.g a photograph, an idea, a story]

No comments: